Very often when I'm in the rush and I don't have time for cooking, I prepare smoothie as a snack. It is so easy to do and much healthier than smoothies which you can buy in a store. It's a perfect solution to bring it with you to university. You can chop all the ingredients in the evening and put it to a box or to your blender cup. Then, the only thing that you have to do next morning is just blend it.
So here is my favorite smoothie. You will need:
- A handful of kale
- 1 banana
- 1/4 of avocado
- 1/2 of cucumber
- 1 tbsp of hemp seeds
- Water
- Ice rocks (optionally, when is really hot outside)
- A pinch of grated ginger
- A pinch of black peper
Just blend it and enjoy your super healthy snack!
No comments:
Post a Comment