Monday, March 5, 2018

It's yoga time!

Spring is slowly coming to life and I think that it's a good occasion for many people to start doing some kind of sport and also to prepare themselves for summer. In my opinion, a great way to begin being more active after a little bit of laziness during winter, is practicing yoga. This discipline helps "awake" a body, make it more flexible and also calm down a mind. Nowadays we don't even have to go out to practice, thanks to modern technologies and many YouTube instructors. Today I'd like to introduce you my 2 favorite yoga channels on YouTube. 

1. YOGA WITH ADRIENE


Workouts of Adriene are mostly thematic and everyone will find something for himself. There is a variety of workouts for many psychical and physical troubles and even workouts for teachers or runners. If you are a beginner and need motivation, you can join one of her 31 days challenges. 


2. BOHO BEAUTIFUL



Juliana has workouts for each level of advance and her yoga classes are more active ones. She is a traveler so each of her videos is made in a beautiful place allover the world. On her channel, you will also find her travel vlogs and some of vegan recipes. 

I've already done my daily yoga workout, and you? 

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for the recommendations, I think I might use them, becuase I'm also starting to be interested in yoga :D
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga for teachers? Now you've got me intrigued! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum is a teacher and the really enjoys it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

The coffee smoothie

I am a huge fan of all kinds of smoothies. It is a great snack between meals or before training. I would like to share with you recipe for m...